Official guide to download QuickShortcutMaker APK for Android App which is provided with the direct link here.
Today we have a great app with us and you will surely have a blast with it once you get to know all about the app. We will be discussing Quick Shortcut Maker APK Download App Android. As you can guess from the name, it gives you shortcut ways to do things on Android. Let me make it clear that this application is also popularly known as QuickShortcutMaker App.
Most Android users have a knack for using a particular app for most of the time. Say, I like to use Instagram very much. And I mostly visit the same two to three pages. So, what if I wanted to directly go to those pages, effectively skipping the Instagram home screen and the search page? That is where Quick Shortcut Maker comes in.
It helps you make shortcuts of applications on your phone. You can even make shortcuts of those activities which you do frequently on certain apps. We will see how to download and install Quick Shortcut Maker APK on your Android phone.
QuickShortcutMaker APK Download for Android
Quick Shortcut Maker is a very great app that you can easily found on the Google Play which also happens to be the best place to find new apps and games. What the Quick Shortcut Maker APK helps you do is to create shortcuts to apps and their activities.
QuickShortcutMaker App is available for the Android platform on the Google Play Store. So, that is a good news because some of the app management apps for Android aren’t generally available on the Play Store. You can easily get it from the Play Store without any hassles.
There are actually two methods to install Quick Shortcut Maker APK. We will start off with the Google Play method.
- The first and the most necessary thing as you all may know is a Google Account. That is utmost necessary to get access to the Google Play Store.
- If you are a new user and don’t have a Google Account, then you can make yourself one from here.
- Once you have an account, go to Google Play and sign in using your ID.
- After you have access to the Play Store, click the search icon and type QuickShortcutMaker. You have to write it exactly as I have, without any spaces.
- The Play Store will display the results. Select the App from the results.
- Quick Shortcut Maker APK is free to download and Install. Just click the Install button and the download will start.
- You may have to accept some permissions when you tap on “Install” in order to allow Google Play to install the App on your phone.
As soon as the download is complete, the Play Store will automatically start the installation process on the phone. You can then choose to open the app directly from the Play Store or you can just find it in the app drawer and open it from there.
Quick Shortcut Maker APK Download
The other method that we talked about in the previous section is the APK installation method. In this method, you have to download the Quick Shortcut Maker APK file and then install it on your own. Now, you can use this method whenever you like. But we recommend you to use it only when the first one fails.
You might be thinking how the Google Play method would possibly fail? Yes, it can and it will in some of the cases. Could happen to you even. If you are unlucky enough, the Play Store will display server issues or insufficient storage. In that case, you must remain calm and follow this method to download QuickShortcutMaker APK instead.
Before rushing to the installation steps, make sure that you have the Unknown Sources option turned on. Here is how you can do it.
- Open Settings on your Android phone.
- Then select Security.
- Find “Unknown Sources” and then turn it on.
It will allow the installation of apps downloaded from third-party apps, AKA apps from sources other than Google Play Store. Now, you can move forward to the download steps.
- Get the APK file from the below link. Download QuickShortcutMaker APK file from here.
- The file size is only 2 MB so it won’t be long before the download is complete.
- After the file has been downloaded, tap on the App’s APK file to start the installation.
- Click Next in the installation wizard to allow the permissions needed to install the QuickShortcutMaker APK.
- Finally, click Install to install it on your phone or tablet.
The process is same for Android phones and tablets, so won’t have to worry about that. Quick Shortcut Maker App won’t take much time to install thanks to its compact size and simple structure. You can then find it in the app drawer and open it from there.
Features of QuickShortcutMaker APK
Quick Shortcut Maker is not that well known from where I come. So chances are slim that most people have heard about it. It is basically an App management software for the Android platform that makes your interaction with apps and games more smooth than it already is.
Keeping in mind the facts that Quick Shortcut Maker APK is free to download and use and its size is very small, one can expect that there won’t be as many features as you would expect from a full-fledged app. Be that as it may, it has some great features that you may not have heard of before. Mobdro is the latest app here.
Here is a list of features of the QuickShortcutMaker APK and take a close look at them if you want to understand how to use the app.
- You can create a shortcut of an app installed on your phone.
- This shortcut won’t be any ordinary one, it will be a shortcut to an activity of the app.
- The app lets you choose from a list of activities from each and every app.
- Each activity in the list represents a different task that when executed, performs a different task than the other ones.
- You can use each and every one of them in a different way as per your convenience.
- The app allows you to create a shortcut for any activity that you precisely want for yourself.
- There is a search bar at the top of the home screen that you can use to search for an app from a list of all the apps installed on your phone; even the system apps.
- Before adding an activity, you must check if it works or not by tapping on it and clicking Try.
- This will give you an idea as to what the activity does and if it actually works or not.
These were a couple of the features of the app and the only ones. You can change some of the settings of the app to make it simpler to use Quick Shortcut Maker App. You can use the app and check it out for yourself.
How to use Quick Shortcut Maker?
Using QuickShortcutMaker APK is quite simple on any Android phone or tablet. And the app doesn’t even require big specs to install. It just needs you have an Android device that works on Android version 1.6 or above. And we all know nobody’s gonna have an Android phone that old. So, pretty much everyone with an Android can use it.
In this section, you will have a thorough tutorial on how to use the app and get the most out of it. Read the instructions very carefully to avoid making any mistakes while using Quick Shortcut Maker APK App.
- First of all, open the app from your App drawer after you have installed it using any of the above methods that I have explained earlier.
- When QuickShortcutMaker opens, you will see the basic interface of the app which is quite good.
- The home screen has four tabs on the top of the screen: Activities, Applications, Favorites, and History.
- In the Activities section, you will find all the applications of your phone, including the System Apps too.
- Click the downwards arrow beside any app icon to reveal the activities out of which you can create shortcuts.
- Tap on any one of the activities to see whether it works or not; or more specifically, what it does.
- Once you find out what it does, just tap on the “Create”. This will create a shortcut of that specific activity on your home screen with the app’s icon on it.
- When you click that icon, it will open not the app but that specific activity or page of that app which that shortcut is designated for.
This was a simple explanation of the QuickShortcutMaker APK and the best that I could give you given my circumstances. So, you can follow the steps whether it’s true or not.
You may have got a very clear idea about what Quick Shortcut Maker App does and what it can be used for. This also effectively brings the discussion to an end. If you thought that this post on Quick Shortcut Maker APK Download App Android was good, send us your feedback at QuickShortcutMaker.